The initiative is any kind of knowledge, which the natural person has become aware of during the exercise of their employment, profession, position or function and it may significantly contribute to the clarification of the severe anti-social activities or may lead to the identification and conviction of the perpetrators of such anti-social activities.
- An offense of damaging the financial interests of European Communities in accordance with § 261 up to § 263 of the Criminal Code,
- an offense of machination of public procurement and public auction in accordance with § 266 of the Criminal Code,
- an offense of abuse of public authority or obstructing the law by a public official,
- an offence of corruption in accordance with the Criminal Code (giving, receiving bribery, indirect corruption),
- an offense for which the Criminal Code imposes a maximum imprisonment exceeding three years,
- an administrative offense punishable by a fine with a maximum of at least €50 000.
The liable body to address the initiatives to, is a central body of state administration, The Ministry of Defence of the Slovak Republic – Section of Inspection at the Ministry of Defence of the Slovak Republic.
How to file an initiative
- In writings - use the following postal address: Ministry of Defence of the Slovak Republic, Section of Inspection, Kutuzovova 8, 832 47 Bratislava, please, mark the envelope “Initiative on anti-social activity”
- By e-mail - use the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone - leave the message on the answering machine of the Minister´s landline: +421 960 960 960
- By telefax - use the following phone number +421 960 312 615
- Orally - talk to the designated person
The initiator of the report shall be notified about the inspection results within the 10 days from the actual inspection. The designated person is obliged to record the report and examine it within the next 90 days from the day of filing the report. With exceptional cases, the inspection period may be extended for another 30 days.
The reports concerning the anti-social activities must be deliberately distinguished from other complaints concerning the activities of employees and statutory representatives of MFE SR, SOE.
Caring for our future. The principal activity of Military Forests and Estates of the Slovak Republic, SOE, is the wildlife and forest management.
and Estates of the SR, SOE
The company was established to saturate the needs for the efficient and ecological forest and agricultural land management on the military training areas in Slovakia. The state owned enterprise consists of Directorate General and three branch offices in Malacky, Kežmarok and Kamenica nad Cirochou.More about state enterprise